Friday, November 13, 2009

Game 2


Whats going on everyone! I've been getting a lot of questions about Jeremy Tyler from the Louisville fans and for my comments about the recent article written on him in the media. I meant to comment on it last week in my blog after we played them but it slipped my mind. But I think it is really tough to send a 17 year old kid to another country with nobody to guide him. My parents barely let me go to camps out of state by myself, let alone another country for 9 months. I thinks thats a lot to ask of a kid and especially if his maturity level is not that of a professional. These coaches are very light on him compared to what he would've got if he would've went to U of L, so it might have been tough for him to handle Coach P. I wish the kid the best of luck in his future career.

Last week we played against Maccabi at home and it was a sold out crowd. They jumped on us early from the gate and had us down 16-1. We made a run that cut the lead to 1 but that is the closest we were able to get. We stayed within 6 to 8 points the entire game but when we had our opportunities to cut into the lead, we couldn't take advantage. Early in the 4th qtr. Maccabi went on an 11-0 run and put the game out of reach.They were just better than us at every facet from top to bottom and beat us pretty good 89-62. I finished the game with 23 pts. and 3 rebs. and felt a lil better in this game than I did last week. So that is a good sign that my wind is coming back and my game conditioning is getting better. Now I just have to get these legs stronger and keep my team positive after the slow start to the season.

This week we have Galil at home and it is a must win for us. Gonna do all I can to make it happen.....Peace

STC

No comments:

Post a Comment