Thursday, October 29, 2009

Season Opener


Hey whats going on!!! The season is officially under way and the exciting part of the year is just starting. Last saturday we opened the season with a home game against Hapoel, who is loaded with talent. We jumped on them early in the game and had a 9 pt. lead because they came out a little sluggish. Both teams were playing defense really well and we went into half time tied up at 36. In the 2nd half, we started to wear down due to a short bench and fatigue set in. We were missing point blank shots and turning the ball over at an alarming rate. That gave Hapoel easy transition shots and down the stretch they hit back to back 3's to put the game away. We had our opportunites in the end but came up short 82-75.

I played only 4 minutes of the game and had to sit down because I could not move with my foot injury and with only two days of half practice. But now I have been continuing my rehab and Im nearly back to my regular self. Practice has been going well and I am able to go 100%. So I look forward our next game Nov. 1 against Haifa and helping my team get on the winning track.

Son Of The City

No comments:

Post a Comment